Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Bloodloss on April 26, 2008, 07:29:27 PM

Title: Electrical solutions
Post by: Bloodloss on April 26, 2008, 07:29:27 PM
I have an electrical issue I can have headlights but no running lights and I have decided to rewire the bike I wan to change the brake lights and the turn signals to leds and change the headlight to a brighter halogen.  I would like to know roughly how much wire I would need, And if anyone has done a build through a link would be great. 

ps do you have any good links for cafe style handle bars?

thanks
Title: Re: Electrical solutions
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 26, 2008, 09:27:16 PM
Where are you mate?  Reference to "running lights" makes us quiver here in the UK (we don't want them thanks...)

If you are in the US, you'll probably be better served on www.sohc4.net which is a sort of "sister" site... 8)

Steve