Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: nohondawonga on May 23, 2008, 08:48:49 PM

Title: cb750 f2 tank graphics
Post by: nohondawonga on May 23, 2008, 08:48:49 PM
Can any of you restoration addicts tell me where I can purchase tank decals for a 1977 honda cb750 f2. The bike is blue I believe the original graphics where an orangey red colour with a gold pinstripe border. I have priced these at sunrise graphics but they seem a bit steep at
Title: Re: cb750 f2 tank graphics
Post by: mick on May 24, 2008, 08:11:50 AM
Have you tried here,  i have used them before and been very pleased with cost and
shipping speed ;), cheers Mick.

http://www.reproductiondecals.com/
Title: Re: cb750 f2 tank graphics
Post by: mick on May 24, 2008, 11:24:46 AM
Hi i remembered that this company had some issues with Honda decals & not being able to advertise the fact that they still sell them, if you contact them they usually send you a email with the image of the decals on it so you can check they are correct before buying, hope this helps  ;),  cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 f2 tank graphics
Post by: nohondawonga on May 24, 2008, 09:53:10 PM
Thanks for that Mick, ordered what I need for $80
Title: Re: cb750 f2 tank graphics
Post by: mick on May 25, 2008, 09:53:53 AM
Nice one  8), cheers Mick.