Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: fondofhonda on June 01, 2008, 05:18:52 PM

Title: 78 cb750a "hondamatic" new owner
Post by: fondofhonda on June 01, 2008, 05:18:52 PM
hello.

I just became an owner of a 78 cb750a. hope this is an apropriate site to be asking questions on this bike?

I live in the states and I was interested in getting louder "Growlier" pipes for this bike. I fix cars but have little experiance in motorcycles. the automatic thing is not so much that im a noob...just got a great deal on a rare bike.
does any one have information on how exausts fit on bikes and how i can tell which ones will work? and also i belive that aside from the auto transmission, this bike is pretty much a standard cb750, so parts should be pretty easy to find????????

thank you for your help
Title: Re: 78 cb750a "hondamatic" new owner
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 01, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
You'd probably be better off checking out www.sohc4.net as that's where most of the US guys are (there are some here too though!)