Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: tworiversuk on June 11, 2008, 03:08:36 PM

Title: front wheel hub K7
Post by: tworiversuk on June 11, 2008, 03:08:36 PM
can anyone shed some light on a problem I have, the wheel hub on the K7 looks like it's got the two side flanges and is joined between them by 6 ribs corrasponding to the 6 bolts, can I use a older hub as I have one polished up and it is the same design as the back wheel hub, a series of rings running round the hub, also I need the spacer between the bearing if anyone has one for sale
Mike in devon
Title: Re: front wheel hub K7
Post by: hector2800 on July 10, 2008, 04:21:34 PM
Its been a while since this was posted but if your still looking there's a place in Holland cmsnl.com who do honda bits.They have the axle brand new  44620300020  COLLAR FR AXLE for 10 euro's and postage is 12 euro's, seems like a bargain to me.
Title: Re: front wheel hub K7
Post by: tworiversuk on July 23, 2008, 08:11:29 PM
cheers just received it in the post