Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Simon on October 10, 2008, 04:45:40 PM

Title: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Simon on October 10, 2008, 04:45:40 PM
Hi

I have started a restoration project on a 1978 CB750 F2. I am using the hayes manual but I don't find it detailed enough. I know there are Honda shop manuals out there (I've seen them for other models) but I haven't been able to get one for this. Does anyone know where I can get one.

Thanks
Title: Re: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Bryanj on October 10, 2008, 07:27:02 PM
Got the 77 scanned to cd in PDF format, will do you a copy for a reasonable price---where do you reside
Title: Re: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Bryanj on October 10, 2008, 07:28:46 PM
Sorry meant 78 F2 and K7
Title: Re: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Simon on October 13, 2008, 09:30:38 AM
Hi  thanks for that.

Can you email it to me. I can print it off no problem.
Title: Re: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Trygve on December 05, 2008, 01:02:24 AM
Hi Simon

I am in the same boat (bike) as you, could you please email it to me?
trygveklem@austarnet.com.au
Title: Re: Honda shop manual for '78 CB750 F2
Post by: Seamus on December 07, 2008, 10:04:14 PM
Have a look
http://hondatech.info/downloads/Moto/CB/

May be useful.

PS I hope I can post thia link