Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: tworiversuk on October 26, 2008, 06:14:01 PM
-
Hi Guys,
Anyone got the lower front engine bolt, the log one that goes under and through the engine, lying around in there workshop Honda part number 90152300010, just stripped mine ,recut it smaller and stripped it again,if you have one contact me direct on, michael.t.baldwinATbtinternet.com, with a price inc postage to devon
cheers
Mike
Edited by SteveD: Changed the email address to keep the webbots at bay...
-
Hi Mike, not much help I'm afraid, I had some SS ones made up, the only other thing to do is keep an eye out on eBay, unless someone on here can help, this is for a CB750 ?
Cheers
Den
-
Hi Mike is this what you are looking for ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-HONDA-CB750F-Front-engine-hanger-bolt-90152-300-01_W0QQitemZ220250987937QQihZ012QQcategoryZ10460QQcmdZViewItem
cheers mick
-
Mick,
you little beauty, just what I needed, thanks so much
Mike
-
Just glad to help 8), cheers Mick.
-
Hi Mick
all finished now pictures to follow
Mike
-
Hi Mike, glad you got the bike finished & look forward to the photos, shame the weathers took a turn for the worse, cheers Mick ;).