Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: MdM on January 27, 2009, 03:44:54 PM

Title: hi
Post by: MdM on January 27, 2009, 03:44:54 PM
 Hi although i have not got a SOHC honda (unless a Honda  CB77 counts) i thought i better  join the site as i am helping Peo to restore his CB650Z so thanks in advance as we will be asking for advice as we go along with this project.

Dave.
Title: Re: hi
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 27, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Hello Dave.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we should allow any more Daves on here - it gets a bit confusing!

Good luck with the rebuild.

Steve
Title: Re: hi
Post by: JonnyB on January 27, 2009, 05:37:16 PM
Hello Dave.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we should allow any more Daves on here - it gets a bit confusing!

Good luck with the rebuild.

Steve
We could just start a "Dave" Board or perhaps they are all really called Rodney ;D Welcome anyway
Title: Re: hi
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 27, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
Or maybe, like Dr Who in "The Library" we could have "Proper Dave"

Mind you, one of those sonic screwdrivers would be ace for removing seized bolts!
Title: Re: hi
Post by: JonnyB on January 27, 2009, 05:48:27 PM
I don't remember that one, Is that a Catherine Tate episode as I refused to what it when she was in it, can't stand the woman
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Dave M on January 28, 2009, 07:30:54 AM
Oi! I'm listening...