Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Andrew-S on September 21, 2019, 04:57:00 PM
-
Well, as the new seat arrive yesterday I thought I would take the opportunity to trial fit it, the tank and side panels and take a few photos in the sunshine to get an idea of how its all coming on - decided to refit the original lower tank mouldings even though there are a few cracks, but who of us hasn't got a few cracks here and there as we approach 50, 60 or higher.....? :) Will be tapping out the petcock retaining screw threads next week when my metric tap set arrives - nearly all my tools are imperial..... ::)
A 'few' photos below, I'm really pleased with how it's all coming along and it's been great therapy for me - hopefully by the end of November the headlight and brackets will be fitted, carbs balanced and new tyres fitted, then I can keep polishing it until I get my licence back in July next year.
-
Very nice.
Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
-
Looking great Andrew 👍👍👍
-
looking very pretty indeed
-
Nice looking machine 8) 8)
-
Looks great Andrew
-
Many thanks for your encouraging comments - the hard work is starting to pay off, but even though the new OE seat looks great against Menno's paintwork I may still try to repair the split in the original seat as it belongs to the bike and keep the new one for 'rainy days' - my wife doesn't get it, but I know many of you will.