Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Vespajaff on September 29, 2019, 09:11:04 AM

Title: CB750k6 parts wanted
Post by: Vespajaff on September 29, 2019, 09:11:04 AM
Hi guys need a few bits for my build if anyone has them laying around before I go on eBay or DSS rear engine mounting plate the small triangle one with 3 holes , brake pedal , rear wheel spindle and nut , starter motor , front brake calliper and a petcocck but bolt on type as I have I think a 71/72 tank . wanting to do a dry build as came in a lot of boxes was a mates spare bike he robed parts from 20 + years ago I am in Norfolk but going to copdock next week if anyone has anything cheers Ian
Title: Re: CB750k6 parts wanted
Post by: Nurse Julie on September 29, 2019, 12:33:33 PM
I have the rear engine mounting plate....recently been powder coated so looks like new. Will take a photo in a while.
Title: Re: CB750k6 parts wanted
Post by: Vespajaff on September 29, 2019, 08:16:56 PM
Ok that would be great and how much you would you want for it thanks Ian
Title: Re: CB750k6 parts wanted
Post by: Nurse Julie on September 30, 2019, 04:41:25 PM
Apologies for the delay Ian....today has gone super pear shaped 🙄🙄🙄
£10 + post. If you want it PM me your address and I will let you know all in price once posted.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]