Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: PHILIP2908 on October 13, 2019, 08:48:46 PM

Title: CB550 front wheel to fit my CB750 K2?
Post by: PHILIP2908 on October 13, 2019, 08:48:46 PM
Hello,
As part of the project to replace the Lester wheels on my CB750, I bought a spoked front wheel from a CB550 after being told this would fit.
Is this true? they are both 19" but are the offset, fittings, speedo drive etc the same?
Or have I been 'done'?
Ride safe.
Best regards,
Phil
Title: Re: CB550 front wheel to fit my CB750 K2?
Post by: Bryanj on October 13, 2019, 09:00:26 PM
Rim is narower and disc is smaller apart from that all OK
Title: Re: CB550 front wheel to fit my CB750 K2?
Post by: Trigger on October 13, 2019, 10:56:12 PM
The front is the same size, its the rear that is narrower  ;) ;)
Title: Re: CB550 front wheel to fit my CB750 K2?
Post by: Bryanj on October 14, 2019, 12:08:14 PM
I'll defer to trigger on that one.