Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Vince P on February 20, 2009, 12:15:06 PM

Title: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 20, 2009, 12:15:06 PM
Hello to all members,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Vince P from Toronto, Ontario; Canada. I rescued a 1973 CB750 from a friend who was the original owner of the bike. This old girl had been sitting in a garage for just over 10 years. I cleaned it up quickly and started it up last April 2008, riding it through the summer. Slowly restoring and replacing parts to bring her back to pristine condition. What a joy to ride.

Came across this site on my many hunts for information and parts. Hope to read and share some good stories and information.

Regards,
Vince P
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: JonnyB on February 20, 2009, 01:01:25 PM
Hi Vince, I have relatives in Canada, Winnipeg to be precise, I won't ask if you know them that would be silly  ;D
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 20, 2009, 01:07:19 PM
Hi Vince, I have relatives in Canada, Winnipeg to be precise, I won't ask if you know them that would be silly  ;D

LOL, thank you; and I won't say anything like Jonny-B-Good.

Nice to meet you.

VP
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 20, 2009, 01:15:55 PM
Hi Vince.

My relatives are in Perth (Ontario)...    :)

Interesting avatar...    tell us more.
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 20, 2009, 10:43:03 PM
Hi Vince.

My relatives are in Perth (Ontario)...    :)

Interesting avatar...    tell us more.
Hello Steve,

Very beautiful are of Ontario, super to ride.

Vince P
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: matthewmosse on February 20, 2009, 11:37:42 PM
I've got relatives over there too, Prince Edward island at the mo, off to Vancouver once the house sells............... Want a house? ::) One in uni in Halifax(Canada) too.
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 21, 2009, 11:26:50 AM
Hello Matthew,

Happy with the house I'm in at the moment but, good luck in selling your house.
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Peo on February 21, 2009, 03:57:54 PM
Hi Vince and welcome. I've also got relations in Perth but its the one in Australia, don't suppose you know them. ;D look forward to some photo's.

Dave.
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 22, 2009, 07:33:27 PM
Hello Peo,

I stripped the tank in some blistering cold Canadian wind this afternoon to prep it for paint and new emblems, Man the things we do for our rides, fingers are still numb.
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on February 23, 2009, 07:21:18 PM
Hi Vince,

And welcome! can I  assume you have a CB750 K3 american model?

Regards

Alan
Title: Re: Hello All.
Post by: Vince P on February 23, 2009, 11:59:04 PM
Hello Al,

Yes that is exactly right ;D