Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: gunslinger on February 25, 2009, 07:20:29 PM

Title: Howdy from Vero Beach Fl US
Post by: gunslinger on February 25, 2009, 07:20:29 PM
I'm a 58 year old male who has just finished a very long project of rebuilding a CB 750.  There is still more work to be done but most of the real hard stuff is done. If you look at my sig you will see that I have more motorcycles than I can ride but living in Florida makes that an all year event.  ::)   
I am a member of the Costal Ducati Club not only because I have a Ducati but it's the only drinking club with a motorcycle problem that I know of.  I have owned horses but trust me they are not the same. 
I did old west shoot outs for awhile but had to give that up.   :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvyEFDhFHdQ

Motorcycles are what I like the most so I got back into it full speed. Having an old 750 I thought I might find some interesting info here and or maybe help someone else.
Title: Re: Howdy from Vero Beach Fl US
Post by: JonnyB on February 25, 2009, 08:36:33 PM
Show off  ;D No Seriously Welcome to the site I'm just jealous

John
Title: Re: Howdy from Vero Beach Fl US
Post by: gunslinger on February 26, 2009, 06:16:24 PM
Show off  ;D No Seriously Welcome to the site I'm just jealous

John

Thanks John,  Realy wasn't my intent to get all these bikes it just kinda happened.  Now I'm afraid to sell any!   ;D
Title: Re: Howdy from Vero Beach Fl US
Post by: JonnyB on February 26, 2009, 06:29:23 PM
Quote
I have owned horses but trust me they are not the same.
, my missus would argue on that point, the CB650 is really hers
Title: Re: Howdy from Vero Beach Fl US
Post by: gunslinger on February 27, 2009, 07:22:25 PM
Quote
I have owned horses but trust me they are not the same.
, my missus would argue on that point, the CB650 is really hers

Yea, I bet she would!   Nick, who runs the Costal Ducati Club here in florida got his wife a horse for a wedding present and hardly see her any more.
We are fast approaching Bike Week in Daytona.  CDC is doing power runs on a dyno plus a show.  Should be alot of fun.  I'll try to post up some pics when it's all over.