Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Eric on March 05, 2009, 05:00:16 PM
-
Hello Everyone, my names Eric and i own a 1980 cb750c that i hope to be riding this summer. It is being a little finicky but ill look around for more information about this first.
Cheers
Eric
-
Hello Eric.
While I don't want to put you off posting here, this is a primarily UK-based site. We have a US-based sister site at http://forums.sohc4.net (I say the same thing to European members over there!)
Use the same username so that we recognise you and pop back here every now and then and let us know how you are doing.
Steve
-
:-$ I noticed that after i signed up, i did however sign up there as well. Other than designation, are they pretty well mechanically the same?
Thanks
Eric
-
We use the same software so mostly the same. The two sites are completely separate and there's no connection (other than some members).