Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Lolly_Boldbergf6291 on March 30, 2009, 05:14:37 PM

Title: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: Lolly_Boldbergf6291 on March 30, 2009, 05:14:37 PM
Hello, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link is not working...  http://activationlink.co/ (http://activationlink.co/),
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 30, 2009, 06:05:20 PM
You are one of two "Lolly..." registrations within 2 minutes today.

Smacks of spammers.

I'm watching...    8)
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: Dave M on March 31, 2009, 07:38:29 AM
Perhaps "deletion" rather than "activation" would be more apprpriate Steve?
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 31, 2009, 09:04:04 AM
As both the registrations came from the same IP within minutes, it would seem so...
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: JonnyB on April 03, 2009, 07:11:12 AM
Just to tie up loose endings, this user tried again, 5 autoposts at the top of 5 boards so - Banned user, Banned IP, Considered blocking his ISP too "ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc."
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: Dave M on April 03, 2009, 07:51:05 AM
Nice one.  :)
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: JonnyB on April 03, 2009, 01:02:40 PM
A big thanks has to go to Steve, he moderates for me and removes a lot of spam before we get to see it
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: Dave M on April 03, 2009, 07:39:38 PM
Whay about Lady Sonia's Blog?

I assume she doesn't ride a Honda!
Title: Re: Problem with activation - help me
Post by: JonnyB on April 03, 2009, 07:54:28 PM
No i'm sure she doesn't ::)