Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Leicester_Mark on April 07, 2009, 07:23:16 PM

Title: Hi all from another Newbie
Post by: Leicester_Mark on April 07, 2009, 07:23:16 PM
Hi folks, my name's Mark i'm from Leicester, I was pointed to this site via another member.  I currently ride a streetfightered Suzuki GSX1402 am just finishing a ground up build of a Royal Enfield Bullet 500, it is to feature in BSH and Brit Chopper in the very near future and I have just got hold of a 77 CB750 that I am chopping and making it into a 70s style digger  :)
Title: Re: Hi all from another Newbie
Post by: MIKE550/4 on April 07, 2009, 08:23:16 PM
hi

good bunch on here, new myself, not to far from you as well

about 20 miles

cheers mike
Title: Re: Hi all from another Newbie
Post by: JonnyB on April 08, 2009, 07:40:05 AM
Welcome Mark, good luck with the new Chop
Title: Re: Hi all from another Newbie
Post by: Dave M on April 08, 2009, 11:51:56 AM
Welcome to the forums Mark.
Title: Re: Hi all from another Newbie
Post by: pae on April 10, 2009, 10:53:19 AM
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum,

Phil