Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Gromitdog on April 12, 2020, 09:11:43 AM

Title: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: Gromitdog on April 12, 2020, 09:11:43 AM
Good Morning all

I am a semi Retired A/C Engineer I spent the last 27.5 years working for a major British Airline when I left I set up my own company doing contract Aircraft Maintenance which has proved to be very busy over the past years to date and taken me to some interesting jobs and places.
I moved from E Sussex 2yrs ago and have been busy over the last 4-5 months converting our bungalow, I have also started sorting out my workshop when I get some spare time from sorting out the remaining jobs on the endless house list,
I have a Honda CB 550K3 1973 UK Reg & and CB 750 k7/8 Import depending who's site you go on to buy spares 1978 .


Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: Nurse Julie on April 12, 2020, 09:39:00 AM
Welcome to the Forum.
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: Bryanj on April 12, 2020, 09:40:45 AM
550K3 in 73? They didnt make them til 77.
Welcome
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 12, 2020, 10:37:30 AM
Post a picture of your 550.

You’ll need 5 posts to add pictures though (sorry)

Steve


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: cooleronthecoast on April 12, 2020, 02:26:00 PM
Welcome mate.  I have a 550 too.  Not too far from you at the Yorkshire coast.   As Steve says post up some photos when you get 5 posts under your belt.
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: philward on April 12, 2020, 02:40:17 PM
Welcome to the forum - enjoy!
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: SPR on April 12, 2020, 03:13:48 PM
Welcome ... they are a very helpful bunch on here :)

Simon
Title: Re: NEW MEMBER Gromitdog
Post by: Moorey on April 12, 2020, 07:41:40 PM
Welcome to the forum and have fun.