Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Oggie400F on April 18, 2020, 02:24:48 PM

Title: Copy of Original Honda CB550F Set Up Manual
Post by: Oggie400F on April 18, 2020, 02:24:48 PM
I have scanned my original Honda Set Up Instructions Manual for the CB550F

Please see the link to my Dropbox file below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgt8bojom8i1cmm/CB550_Set%20Up%20Instruction%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

I hope this works and that the scanned document quality is acceptable.
The image quality of the photos in original leaves a lot to be desired.

Hopefully this can be added to Aladdin's Cave if it can be of use to others.

Cheers
Ian
Title: Re: Copy of Original Honda CB550F Set Up Manual
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 18, 2020, 04:41:01 PM
Thanks Ian.

I have put a copy in Aladdin's Cave.

Steve
Title: Re: Copy of Original Honda CB550F Set Up Manual
Post by: Trigger on April 18, 2020, 06:28:31 PM
This is for a 550F usa unit. If you route the throttle cables as this PDF they will snap the cable mounts on a UK/ European as, the handlebars are too low for this route  ;)
Title: Re: Copy of Original Honda CB550F Set Up Manual
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 18, 2020, 08:47:27 PM
Thanks Graham.

I will add a note about USA only.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Copy of Original Honda CB550F Set Up Manual
Post by: Oggie400F on April 18, 2020, 08:54:05 PM
Thanks Trigger for pointing that out and Steve for adding the note.