Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: bobv7 on April 20, 2020, 01:06:13 PM
-
After the expenditure of many, many beers mats I think it's nearly finished, but I can't tell 'cos I can't go out on it yet! :-\
-
put some panniers on and do the weekly shop :D
-
Sacrilege! :o People have had to leave the country for suggesting less.
-
I had to pop down to the Pharmacy in the next village for prescriptions for myself and the wife this morning. I was sorely tempted to take the 550 down there for a brief spin, but I ended up going in the car as the missus decided she wanted me to pick up some milk and bread from the Co-op across the road. :'(
-
Going to the shops and occasionally for work is about the only time I get to use the bike, and that was before the lockdown.
-
Got it out of the garage and fired it up, well at least 2 out of 4 isn't bad. Japanese 3 way connector for the 1 & 4 coil had given up the ghost so I ended up using a good old British 4 way, (and who doesn't enjoy one of those), plus some crimp on bullets which did the trick. All I have to do now is find out why no. 4 pipe sounds a bit different to the others. ???
-
I am using my 500 for nipping oit for essential shopping such as Gin and Wine using my trusty 🎒
👍👍👍