Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Beemer634 on June 15, 2009, 11:35:35 PM

Title: Seat covers
Post by: Beemer634 on June 15, 2009, 11:35:35 PM
I have read that seat covers are easy to fit, although there may be a problem with fragile tabs.......What do you use as a seat trim and where can I get it? I have never seen anything advertised other than the covers!
Title: Re: Seat covers
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on June 16, 2009, 04:09:08 PM
Try www.rk-leighton.co.uk  motor cycle seat cover service. I recovered my CB750 seat they provided the chrome/pvc trim that fits and grips the bottom edge of the seat,together with the chrome buckles for the passenger strap

Alan
Title: Re: Seat covers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 16, 2009, 04:21:28 PM
Cool.

Do they really supply the chrome "buckles"? I need a couple for my CB900.
Title: Re: Seat covers
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on June 16, 2009, 06:01:19 PM
They do,  very pleased with the quality of the chrome buckles.

Alan