Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on June 28, 2020, 02:18:54 PM
-
I only just noticed that on the DVLA Vehice Enquiry site it gives you the date of the last V5C issued. Has it always given that or was it introduced in more recent times? It's useful because, for example, you will see 'last taxed' in say 1984 which would make you think it's either long gone or forgotten but the last V5C may have issued over the past few years. ... which gives you hope.
-
I noticed that too Ash and no it didnt used to be there
-
Don't remember it being on there before?
DVLA tax info on my old K1 (JML 60K) used to say 'Tax due 1 June 1991' and I was told (via a supplying dealer HPI check) that it was written off in 1989, but the DVLA site now says 'Date of last V5C (logbook) issue 14 July 1993', so not sure what to make of it really, is JML 60K still out there?
-
I noticed that too Ash and no it didnt used to be there
Its a really useful additio then Bryan. Take my 400/4 for example MBR 491P last taxed March '84 so before, if you was looking to see if that that bike is likely to exist somewhere still, you would think probably long gone but now it tells you the last change to the V5 was in 2001.