Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Fonzy on July 16, 2020, 10:08:44 AM

Title: CB 750 parts,
Post by: Fonzy on July 16, 2020, 10:08:44 AM
Hi my name is Mark - Fonzy to my friends
I am in possession of a large amount of engine
Parts 3 part built engines, barrels, heads, cranks, cams, brand new in the box never opened
Indicators, brand new seat, one with rotted metal. Sports can for any bike and a genuine
Honda CB750F tail, cam shafts, rear light set up with plate mount, brand new forks! ect  much more. just ask I will look for what’s there.

I am willing to let some of it go that I don’t need.

I am not sure how this site works so hopefully Admin will tell me off or advise.

Let me know what ya after.

Fonz

Title: Re: CB 750 parts,
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 16, 2020, 11:14:36 AM
Hi Mark

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your bikes on here (also the cancer if you don't mind as you are in good company...)

Tell us how you come to have such a stash :)

Then go over to the For Sale board and show us what you've got.
Photos and part numbers if you have them.

Tell us what you want for them (£ or swap).

Steve