Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: FJ12003XW on July 25, 2020, 09:13:32 PM
-
Hi all Dave here! thanks for letting me in to your club ive never really bothered with clubs but has ive grown older (62) im getting more into gathering info and sharing info, ive had motor cycles all my life but 2016 was the last time i rode due to cancer of the esophagus which ive been in an out of hospital ,the last time 4 weeks ago but still here! the motor cycles i still have at present is Honda cb750K7 which im working on and need help with parts if anybody can assist please. also ive a Ducati 996 biposta and a yamaha Fzr 1000 Genisis. im hoping to get on a motor cycle in the near future but at the moment still not strong enough to ride safely so ill just have to read stories from on the forum at present :-[ but thanks once again for letting me in to your brilliant forum.
cheers Dave ;)
-
Welcome to the Forum Dave.
-
Welcome to the forum - join in and enjoy the info & banter - you'll soon be back in the saddle I'm sure. Nice stable of bikes by the way!
-
Welcome to the forum and have fun. As far as the cancer is concerned welcome to the club it's all part of lifes adventure.
-
Welcome matey. Be great when you can ride again. Its wierd with bikes though. My legs are shot and I will probably never ride again but I still love tinkering. Its good for your head! Enjoy!
-
Welcome to the forum Dave, its full of fun, banter and useful info. I would miss it badly if it were not here.
Good luck with the treatment and I'm sure you'll be back on two wheels soon.
Dave