Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Johnny4428 on August 27, 2020, 01:32:06 PM

Title: Bargain oil.
Post by: Johnny4428 on August 27, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
Not sure if this was correct but anyway. Tesco 15/40 mineral oil £10 for 2 litres, same oil 4 litres £4.🤔. I seen little point in arguing with the self service checkout machine. Maybe they were selling off the 4litre ones as it was the only one in the shop?
Title: Re: Bargain oil.
Post by: davefirestorm on August 27, 2020, 02:46:48 PM
Bargain  ;D Will look out tomorrow.Often pick up the odd bargain in the Supermarkets I bagged 4 cans of WD40 1/2 price few weeks back
Title: Re: Bargain oil.
Post by: Johnny4428 on August 27, 2020, 05:32:18 PM
You can never over stock on WD40.
Title: Re: Bargain oil at our local Asda
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on August 28, 2020, 02:13:05 PM
Our local Asda did a similar bargain sale of fully synthetic oil that had been priced the same as mineral based oil. I bought 3 lots of 5 Litres clearing out the shelf then when I went back for more the next day they had all gone up in price!