Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: duzatun on September 17, 2009, 03:02:15 PM
-
i have 78 cb550 can anyone tell me if the cable fittings on the 550 were they mount to rear of tacho and speedo be the same as cb750 as cyclex are selling the sml tach and speedo combo for the 750 as i have been looking for a small combo for my 550
thanks,
-
Be careful - I seem to recall that the tach ratios were different for the 500/500 and 750.
Maybe Bryan can shed light.
-
Found it in the FAQ on .net
Although it has my name on it, I didn't write it (I'm just the "curator") 8)
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=265.msg435880#msg435880
-
Got there before me Steve,
-
by the look of the ratio,s speedo will be ok but not the tacho,s wanted to get custom maching set have searched for quite some time with no luck
thanks for the info lads