Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: SteadyEddie on September 28, 2009, 10:59:08 PM

Title: Hello Ebay has a lot to answer for.
Post by: SteadyEddie on September 28, 2009, 10:59:08 PM
I don't know how I ended up looking at old Honda's on Ebay, you just sort of drift there don't you ! I got the idea in my head that i needed one and tonight I rode a CB750 K6 home to Essex from South London, bidding finished around 2.00Pm home in my shed by 9.00Pm, if I keep the shed door locked do you think the wife will notice ?
I plan to do a total strip and refurbish but not back to 100% standard as i want a bit of cafe racer inspiration to shine through from my youth.
I am really looking foward to getting stuck in and feel at home again as I have had a couple of SOHC's when they where modern.
So hello to you all from me, I will be in the shed if you need me
(http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sP3nc3r1_photos/2.jpg)
Title: Re: Hello Ebay has a lot to answer for.
Post by: MIKE550/4 on September 29, 2009, 08:05:29 AM
hello there

yeah your right about e bay , bikes looks interesting keep us posted

and welcome to the site, good bunch of guys on here and loads of knowledge

Title: Re: Hello Ebay has a lot to answer for.
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on September 29, 2009, 09:28:58 AM
Where in Essex?

Fill in your profile so we don't have to keep asking "where are you?"

On this site, we have a history of helping out fellow members that are within striking distance.
Title: Re: Hello Ebay has a lot to answer for.
Post by: SteadyEddie on September 29, 2009, 07:51:51 PM
Basildon, profile now updated.

Todays effort and she looks like this.
(http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sP3nc3r1_photos/strip1.jpg)