Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: philward on November 03, 2020, 08:12:07 PM
-
This is the seatthat came with my 500k2 (it was loosely place on the bike) - when I got a seat hinge, I realised that the seat must be of a completely different model. Oddjob pointed out it was the wrong seat for a K2 (when I put pics of bike on forum but thought he meant it was from a different 500 version).
The hinge hole centres are nothing like those on seat. The seat has writing on (by DK I guess) that says CB and possibly SL?
Can anybody identify the seat?
-
Dont think any 500 had that document pouch
-
Looks more like a 750 seat.
-
Looks more like a 750 seat.
It does doesn't it, K6?
-
Dont think any 500 had that document pouch
500 K1 and K2 have doc pouch Bryan, It was only the K0 that didn't ;) But the seat in the picture is nothing to do with a 500 :o
-
My CB500 (UK spec, early 1974) was fitted with the holder for the Handbook, as shown.
-
Looks more like a 750 seat.
Never thought about checking my 750 -thought it was of smaller bike for some reason - Will check my 750
Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
-
Checked and it does look like a 750k seat - I never noticed the second set of hinge bracket holes.
Thanks
-
Must be the senility setting in!!!
-
Very true Bryan!
Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk