Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: trikerdrew on October 23, 2009, 02:14:33 PM

Title: hi guys
Post by: trikerdrew on October 23, 2009, 02:14:33 PM
well I guess I'll be seeing more of you on the boards.

Anyone into chops?

drew
Title: Re: hi guys
Post by: matthewmosse on October 24, 2009, 09:55:17 AM
I like them but never had one on the road.
Methinks I've seen your username elsewhere?
Title: Re: hi guys
Post by: pae on October 24, 2009, 05:59:36 PM
Hi Drew welcome to the site. I presume you have a chop? Tell us all about it.

Phil
Title: Re: hi guys
Post by: mick on October 24, 2009, 06:31:01 PM
Hi Drew & welcome to the forum, post some photos of your chop & let us know where you are  ;), cheers Mick.
Title: Re: hi guys
Post by: andy120t on December 05, 2009, 09:34:16 PM
Go on then Drew - sow us a piccie or two.   

I'm an avid  fan Back Street Heroes mag, so chops & anything home made always get my vote.  Had an acquaintance years ago who bought a hard-tailed & stretched Triumph 650 from a chap in Devon. Since we all live in S.Manchester it was a reasonable trip to pick it up. Anyway, some 4 hours after his ETA at the pub in Macclesfield he finally rolled in with this beautiful hardtailed chopper - try telling him it was a gorgeious bike after 6 hours on the motorway & numerous bits falling off. It was a horror to ride, but looked fab! Since then, I've still admired them a lot, but always from afar!

Welcome aboard.