Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Seamus on December 05, 2009, 04:57:47 PM

Title: Fuel pipes for CB750 K1
Post by: Seamus on December 05, 2009, 04:57:47 PM
Anyone know if the original fuel hose was the braided type? Looked on the Motogrid site and found many options. I was going to just buy a length of hose from DS, unless anyone knows a better source.

Thanks

Seamus
Title: Re: Fuel pipes for CB750 K1
Post by: mick on December 05, 2009, 06:45:50 PM
Hi Seamus i got mine from Halfords Black braided fuel line enough to do both lines and some spare, can't remember how much it was ? soz,  ;)cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Fuel pipes for CB750 K1
Post by: Seamus on December 05, 2009, 09:26:50 PM
Thanks Mick. This was one avenue that I was going to explore. I have a bit of rubber petrol hose that is reinforced on the inside and about the right diameter. Unfortunatly it was just too big to go through the holes in the manifold (for want of a better word)

I will have a look tomorrow.

Cheers

Seamus