Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: UK Pete on December 08, 2009, 09:18:27 AM
-
Hi all, i have just joined the site having followed the link given to me by another member on the SOHC4 forum which i joined yesterday,
If you didn't read my post on the other site then here is my status, I have just got a 1978 CB750 F2 without an engine, i have stripped it down cleaning the bits as i did it,there are many good parts on it and its in OK condition, i have assessed the project and have decided it needs some chroming work done, an engine, complete brake overhaul, frame powder coated, head and swing arm bearings, mirrors, various rubbers, possibly rear shocks, tyres, battery, etc
it sounds a lot but i reckon i can do it all for about
-
Hi Pete, & welcome to the forum, looks like you have a nice project on your hands & i agree the F2 will become sought after, i have 2 F1'S a 76 & a 78 & also a heinz 57, 1970 frame K1/K2 running gear & F1 engine ;), post plenty of photos of your resto 8), cheers Mick.
-
hi
did i count that right 14 bikes 8), welcome to the forum and yes share the stories and pics
mike
-
Hi Pete.
You'll find we spell correctly over here...
Steve
-
Hi and welcome, those F2 components look to be in pretty good condition.
Cheers
Den
-
Hi Pete.
You'll find we spell correctly over here...
Steve
Yes i forgot to mention i am as thick as shit lol!
Spelling corrected
-
:-[
Actually, I was refering to the spelling of common words (like colour, for example). No way was I criticising your spelling.
If I was to do that with everyone on here - I'd be here all night! (especially with "Typo Bryan"!)
-
You leave my dyslexic, wireless keyboard alone mate!!!