Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: andymin1966 on January 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM

Title: carbs
Post by: andymin1966 on January 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
hi can you help me ,i got a CB750 s reg 1978. I need a set of carbs but don't no witch fit can you all help .
Title: Re: carbs
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 14, 2010, 07:50:51 AM
Which model Andy?

CB750F1: 4-1, wire wheels
CB750F2: 4-1, comstar wheels
CB750K6/7: 4-4

Post a picture if you are not sure.

Steve
Title: Re: carbs
Post by: andymin1966 on January 17, 2010, 04:14:37 AM
i think it a cb750 f2
Title: Re: carbs
Post by: SteadyEddie on January 17, 2010, 11:23:26 AM
Asluck has it there are a set on Ebay for an F2,
 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/honda-cb-750-f2-sohc_W0QQitemZ140374905760QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item20aeff13a0 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/honda-cb-750-f2-sohc_W0QQitemZ140374905760QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item20aeff13a0)
Title: Re: carbs
Post by: hector2800 on January 19, 2010, 04:28:38 PM
They're cheap if they go for that. I was thinking about 75 quid for a set I have in the garage. Maybe i'm just a greedy bastard.  :-\
Title: Re: carbs
Post by: Bryanj on January 19, 2010, 05:26:46 PM
Not for a set of F2 cleaned carbs you aint mate