Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Sesman on May 05, 2021, 08:10:58 AM
-
Fresh out of the oven.....wife is at work :D
-
;D ;D ;D
-
Pizzas sliced... 8)
-
Machine the original drive flat and use 3 x M4 screws?
Is there another way?
-
Thanks for tip Oddjob. Would appreciate those knock pins or advice on where I can buy some.
Shall I pm you?
-
It seems that today is cake day
-
Lovely, 90deg c for 60 min?
-
yes, no more, otherwise it remains a little dry and the chocolate coating burns
-
The more common name for them is hammer drive rivets.
-
Easieer way is modify the drive plate as in the instructions i wrote, should be in tricks and tips
-
I like knock pins
-
Hi, Bryanj.
Looked in tips and tricks, but can’t see to track it down? Can you assist please?
-
Sohc4.net
Technical and manuals
Top rh corner
500
Tips and tricks
Its on the us site sorry
-
Fresh out of the oven.....wife is at work :D
Looking great! Where did you obtain the drilled rotors?
-
Thanks Bryanj.
ST1100. Made a pattern on CAD and drilled them. However I’m sure there is an article on this site that covers the process.
Only use cobalt drills though. General high speed drills don’t last long at all on stainless.