Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 17, 2021, 11:40:06 AM

Title: Looking for a spare cylinder block & complete head with cam etc.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 17, 2021, 11:40:06 AM
I'm thinking ahead & want to build a spare engine for my CB400F2 - anyone here got spare parts or recommend a source for a good block that I can rebore to +0.5?
I've sourced a crankcase with bits inside so have bottom part of the engine as a starting point.
Title: Re: Looking for a spare cylinder block & complete head with cam etc.
Post by: Laverdaroo on May 17, 2021, 12:31:22 PM
I got wind of a chap up in my old home town up north that has a complete engine that he bought years ago that might be up for grabs. Not sure if its still available but I could ask for you?
Title: Re: Looking for a spare cylinder block & complete head with cam etc.
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 17, 2021, 01:54:48 PM
I've PM'd you for any details.