Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on August 02, 2021, 10:38:00 AM
-
I've looked on previous posts here and positioned my brake pedal return spring so it looks something like previous posts.
Obviously with no rod in position or wheel fitted it looks like it has no tension yet. Rear swing arm has gone in nicely being a good fit in the frame.
Just need to be happy it's sited correctly before I fit the shockers in place.
Grease nipple is not tightened up yet as I need to find the right position to access it mine has a 90 deg or so elbow.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51351329192_ca997611ae_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2meJZ7G)brake spring 1 (https://flic.kr/p/2meJZ7G) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr
.(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51352806939_634bfc12b1_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2meSyp6)brake spring 2 (https://flic.kr/p/2meSyp6) by Macabe Thiele (https://www.flickr.com/photos/187487200@N03/), on Flickr
-
Yep looks good.
I put a small piece of tubing on mine to stop it marking the frame ;)
-
Yep looks good.
I put a small piece of tubing on mine to stop it marking the frame ;)
I did the same with the end that sits against the frame - I put some black shrink wrap on first then some clear plastic tubing - you can just see it in the picture - the shrink wrap stops the tubing from sliding about too much.