Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: PMK on February 26, 2010, 07:29:36 PM

Title: Right then 1st irritating question
Post by: PMK on February 26, 2010, 07:29:36 PM
Is there somewhere I can download a manual for the CB750?

I know that www.carlsalter.com has manuals but isn there anywhere else.

Also a parts manual might be good too.

Over to the experts
Title: Re: Right then 1st irritating question
Post by: Spitfire on February 26, 2010, 07:56:11 PM
Have a look at the US site they have all sorts of goodies or can direct you to them.
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=426.0

Cheers

Den
Title: Re: Right then 1st irritating question
Post by: PMK on February 26, 2010, 08:18:52 PM
Thanks Den

I should get all I need there. I'll send that link to work so I can use the colour printer  ;D

Title: Re: Right then 1st irritating question
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on February 27, 2010, 07:14:52 AM
Try this one too: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=17788.0

It is updated more often than the FAQ (I must go through and test some of those old links - if you find any broken ones let me know and I'll remove them)

Steve
Title: Re: Right then 1st irritating question
Post by: PMK on February 27, 2010, 08:31:49 AM
Cor that's brilliant!

Ta muchly