Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: allankelly1 on October 19, 2021, 08:09:00 PM
-
The other week got back from my weekly ride out and while I was inside getting out of my gear my darling wife took this
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/6b50ca0e98c72a471d8befe10d98d4bc.jpg)
Looks so 1970,s
Just missing a bloke in black Lewis leathers standing next to it
Fantastic picture from the love of my life 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Nice shot and has a filmic quality to it.
Has it some additional light directed in from camera position to fill the shadow areas ?
-
No wife took it with here I phone but the bike is under one of those new LED type street lights at the front of the house that really gives the picture a “clean†sharper look with lots of reflections
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Loving the points cover - the whole look is a credit to your engineering skills Allan.
-
Please forgive me, but I just couldn't resist having a little 'play' !!
-
I agree nice looking pic, and very nice bike.
-
Yes an not finished tinkering yet as in the middle of a drum to disc conversion project on the back
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211020/1f51c5c68cf54384dd1af33e9953fae8.jpg)
And got a 460 motor to build too
But the oil cooler looks a nice addition in the pic
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
that 'quick snap' really caught the bike nicely. The lighting and reflection makes it look mean and moody.....just right