Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: eem46 on November 11, 2021, 07:12:16 PM
-
Dear All, I would like your knowledge and advice on which color codes bearings these are:
And this is a different set of crankcases, than the rollerbearing marks (see other post)
Crankcase stamping BBCBB
Crank A1 B1 B2 B2 2
Conrods 2 3 2 1
So that makes for the crank: B1 B1 C2 B2 B2
Green Green xxxx Brown Brown, what is C2 crank?
Conrods: A2 B3 B2 B1
Yellow Brown, B2 and B1 are?
Please add and confirm the color
Thank you a lot
Kind regards,
Emiel
-
Crank
Green Green Black Brown Brown
Con
Yellow Brown Green Yellow
-
Thank you very much! Kind regards Emiel
-
From the parts book.
[attach=1]
[attach=2]
-
You were probably thinking it anyway - I would use Plastigauge to check the final oil film thicness.
-
Yes I will double check, first need to find a black crankcase bearings 😁