Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: rjavocado on March 23, 2010, 09:59:38 PM

Title: Hello from Pennsylvania!
Post by: rjavocado on March 23, 2010, 09:59:38 PM
I'm Rob, and as my moniker suggests, I love avocados. I also love Hondas! I've owned, in this order; a '78 450 Hawk, an '81 Accord, a much beloved '81 CX500 Custom, a ninety-something Elite 50, an '81 CM400T 'Twinstar,' an '87 VT700C Shadow, and just last Spring, I bought my '78 CB750 K! Then it broke. So here I am, so glad this community exists, in need of assistance! I've spent some time browsing through here and am impressed by the knowledge and camaraderie that I have seen, and I look forward to becoming an active member of this board. Thanks for being here, and see y'all in the forums!
Title: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!
Post by: Seamus on March 23, 2010, 11:32:19 PM
Hi Rob and welcome. I guess that you are aware of the US version of this site at http://www.sohc4.net/index.php?title=CB750

Always worth a look and a bit closer to home.

I am not trying to get rid of you as visitors from accross the pond are most welcome.

Cheers

Seamus
Title: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!
Post by: andy_c101 on March 28, 2010, 11:04:52 PM
Ooh 
I love those "k" pipes, you lucky man.
I just cant get them for luv nor money for my 550 "k".
i'm in the process of making up some 4-4 look-alikes usingthe down pipes with some unversal silencers added.

Cheers
Andy C
Title: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!
Post by: UK Pete on March 29, 2010, 08:07:46 AM
Hi Rob welcome to the forum
Pete