Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on January 06, 2022, 12:03:42 PM

Title: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: philward on January 06, 2022, 12:03:42 PM
I am building a spare engine from all the spares I have in the shed. The crankcases have 1 stud missing (one of the shorter front middle front studs although they are the same as the front outer stud) - part number 90034300020

Has anyone got one to sell please

Thanks
Phil
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: Nurse Julie on January 06, 2022, 12:34:10 PM
I'm sure we have some Phil. I'll get back to you.
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: philward on January 06, 2022, 12:43:12 PM
Thanks Julie
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: Nurse Julie on January 07, 2022, 01:00:18 PM
Thanks Julie
Posted this morning Phil.
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: philward on January 07, 2022, 01:01:37 PM
Thanks Julie - how much should I paypal you?
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: philward on January 08, 2022, 02:30:43 PM
Stud received - thanks Julie/Graham.
£5 donated to forum at Julie/Graham's request.
Thanks again
Phil
Title: Re: CB750 Engine Barrel/Head/Crankcase Stud
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 08, 2022, 06:46:06 PM
Thanks for that Phil.
Every little helps.

Steve


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk