Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Sesman on January 19, 2022, 08:27:38 PM

Title: Number plates.
Post by: Sesman on January 19, 2022, 08:27:38 PM
I’d be grateful if somebody could point me in the direction of a supplier of black and white classic plates.

I’d like the reverse engraved type for 7 digits.

I’ve looked on the net to no avail.

Thanks
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: philward on January 19, 2022, 08:34:52 PM
I bought mine of ebay but can't remember which supplier - but just searched on ebay using 'motorcycle aluminium classic number plates' and a number of sellers came up
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: Sesman on January 19, 2022, 08:41:30 PM
Cheers Phil.
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: Nurse Julie on January 19, 2022, 09:04:39 PM
Tippers or Jepsons.
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: Laverdaroo on January 19, 2022, 11:11:17 PM
We uswd Tippers from your reccomendation Julie, they were fantastic. Thumbs up from me.
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: heli_madken on January 19, 2022, 11:33:59 PM
I got mine from here on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-Pressed-Vintage-Motorcycle-Number-Plate-Border-9-x-7-HEAVY-DUTY/124878287571 (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-Pressed-Vintage-Motorcycle-Number-Plate-Border-9-x-7-HEAVY-DUTY/124878287571) and was absolutely completely gobsmacked at how nice they were
Title: Re: Number plates.
Post by: Sesman on January 20, 2022, 07:58:34 AM
Thanks all. Plate is on its way today.