Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Kev on February 12, 2022, 10:32:25 AM

Title: CB 500Four steering lock
Post by: Kev on February 12, 2022, 10:32:25 AM
Hi, I have removed the plastic cover off the steering lock on a 1972 CB500 Four, how do I remove the barrel, and does anyone have a spare key number T4364 Thanks.
Title: Re: CB 500Four steering lock
Post by: Johnny4428 on February 12, 2022, 11:13:17 AM
I’m quite sure you need the key to get it out! I had to drill mine out of the 550 to fit new one.
Title: Re: CB 500Four steering lock
Post by: murdock on February 12, 2022, 11:58:55 AM
https://guzzistas.mforos.com/656247/11516081-cambiar-cerradura-de-direccion-en-le-mans-ii/
Title: Re: CB 500Four steering lock
Post by: Bryanj on February 12, 2022, 02:10:11 PM
Put the key in
Turn the key
Pull out lock with key
Search floor for the spring you dropped