Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: billdn on March 02, 2022, 03:52:34 PM

Title: O rings alternative suppliers
Post by: billdn on March 02, 2022, 03:52:34 PM
Just working out my shopping list for some bits and O ring prices with DS seem a bit steep. Does anyone use any other supplier ? Or just contact a bearing/o ring supplier with the sizes?
Do they need to be a special material etc?
Any tips/suppliers would be great!
Title: Re: O rings alternative suppliers
Post by: Johnwebley on March 02, 2022, 04:06:58 PM
I use a company Hayley Bros,
Check if there is a branch local to you,

Take the old rings for them to size,

And I found them very helpful

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Title: Re: O rings alternative suppliers
Post by: Nurse Julie on March 02, 2022, 04:29:25 PM
I hold a big stock of O rings Bill. I may not have 100% of what you need but I'm sure I will have most of them.