Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: seven50-4 on May 01, 2010, 12:32:13 PM
-
Hello to everyone! Cool site. Bare with me as I'm totally new to this site.
I am rebuilding a 71 Cb 750k1. Been dragging it around with me for about 15 years and finally getting to it. Its got a 840 kit with a brand new case as the previous owners chain broke and piled it up, thus breaking the case.
I'm about 30 hrs away from giving her the first kick.
I have a question for any old school guru's. I bought a dual roller chain and sprockets and Im installing them on my old girl. I have a six inch extended front end and a lowering kit in the back, my chain is a fraction of a inch from the left rear shock? Does anyone have any advice or experience installing a dual chain on thier 750? thanks in advance...
-
Hi and welcome to the site,
Phil
-
Hi Seven!
I am fairly sure that one of the guys on the US site has used a duplex rear chain (I assume that's what you mean)
Pop over to www.sohc4.net and join the forum there. They use the same software (so same look and feel) and have a lot of the same members. The main difference is that there are 10k+ members over there (mostly in the USA) so you stand a better chance of getting an answer to a fairly unique question.
[Is that an oxymoron? "fairly unique" ... ;D]