Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Maxcaddy (Nighthawk) on May 26, 2010, 12:00:24 AM
-
Hi, having found a CB650SC-C at the back of a garage (mine ::)), I am desperately trying to get it into rideable condition for a rally in 2 weeks time. So I have jumped in with questions first :-[.
Anyway, I intend to bring it up to working order probably with a lot of help from on here ;D.
Ciao
MC
-
No worries, nice to see bikes being dragged out of garages/gardens and returned to the road.
Cheers
Den
-
Hi MC :o)
hope you get her running in time, keep us posted!
Philip
-
Hello and welcome to the site. :)
-
Hi MC :o)
hope you get her running in time, keep us posted!
Philip
Got it all together, MoT, Ins & Tax and over the IOW for the CROW (Classic Riders Of Wight) Rally :)
Only went and won the 'Best Foreign' bike there ;D
(http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z208/caddymax/P1020420.jpg)
(http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z208/caddymax/P1020419.jpg)
-
Good for you, the bike looks really nice
Pete
-
Nice one, well done,
Phil