Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: steven400/4 on June 03, 2010, 09:16:49 PM
-
anyone know what mm 400/4 forks are???
-
33 i think but smaller than all the others
-
I found that forks from the CB250G5 family where the same, just in case someone was looking for ones for a 400/4.
-
anyone know what mm 400/4 forks are???
32.875mm and was standard for the 400-4 550 550f 400 hondamatic 400n 250n .........
-
Sorry was not the 500/550 were the same as 750
-
So will fork stanchions from a 250 superdream fit? there seem to be plenty of ok condition pairs of these knocking around, at good prices
-
I can measure a honda 400 superdream set of forks if you like, Although I think one of them is awol
-
So will fork stanchions from a 250 superdream fit? there seem to be plenty of ok condition pairs of these knocking around, at good prices
yes they will but a 400n superdream ff will give you the option to convert to a double front disk set up if you want to convert the wire spoke hub up to .