Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Charles1952 on July 20, 2022, 10:03:42 AM
-
Hi I’m Charles and have a beautiful red 400/4, I live in the East Midlands area. Wouldn’t mind a 550 F2 .
-
Welcome to the forum Charles - I am a fellow 400 owner.
-
Hi Charles, welcome to the forum, we are spread far and wide on this forum but all with similar interest. You’ve come to right place for 400/4 owners.
-
Welcome to the forum Charles. 400/4's are great bike, as long as you ride it like you stole it, she will love you forever 😊😊😊
-
Welcome to the forum Charles - great forum to be part of. Enjoy!
-
Welcome to the 400/4 forum????
-
welcome, a 550 f2 is a great bike also, but i may be biased
-
Welcome to the forum Charles. Post some photos of the 400/4 please, we like a photo.
-
Let's see the beauty!
Matt
-
welcome, a 550 f2 is a great bike also, but i may be biased
The 550 is a better bike, but I am biased😀
-
Welcome to the forum and have fun.