Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: GLRoberts99 on August 21, 2022, 03:10:16 PM

Title: East Staffordshire K1 builder
Post by: GLRoberts99 on August 21, 2022, 03:10:16 PM
Hello all.

I'm based between Birmingham and Derby and have just completed a restoration of a US import K1. Lots of videos on YouTube of the struggle but she's finished and ready to go to auction at Bonhams in October at the Stafford Show.

Cheers

Gareth
Title: Re: East Staffordshire K1 builder
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on August 21, 2022, 04:06:23 PM
How about posting a  U-tube link?
Title: Re: East Staffordshire K1 builder
Post by: Laverdaroo on August 21, 2022, 04:18:30 PM
cant really see much of it as its mostly you riding it with a head cam. Photo's are probably what you need to do if you're keen for scrutiny to price it at the right level.
Title: Re: East Staffordshire K1 builder
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on August 21, 2022, 06:16:37 PM
Did you join here just to advertise your sale?

I hope you are prepared for nut and bolt critique.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: East Staffordshire K1 builder
Post by: GLRoberts99 on August 21, 2022, 07:40:39 PM
Hi all,

I've posted a YouTube link on a different thread, but to answer some questions, I've had Honda fours for almost 40 years now (I still have the CB1100RD from 1983) and joined this forum as I'd been on the global SOHC forum for a while and was advised to join the UK version as this is where I'm based.

I'll post photos on the other thread so you can see the old girl better.

Cheers

Gareth