Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on September 05, 2022, 05:54:39 PM
-
Looked alright until he updated that it's a none runner.
Purists will be spitting feathers.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394228430996?hash=item5bc9d87894:g:HVQAAOSw8NJjFOjf
-
I spotted that Too - got some good kit in the motor
-
Seems odd that its had all the items for a full service with compressions etc but it does not run ?
-
Nice bike but get rid of the rims and the paint job and it would be a little cracker. Dont spose that wuld take much to get going though tbh.
-
Nice bike but get rid of the rims and the paint job and it would be a little cracker. Dont spose that wuld take much to get going though tbh.
Read my mind. I saw the add couple of days ago and same said items stopped me looking any further. Shame as I missed the engine goodies.
Having said that anything you do to this lovely old girls engine wise will still be far off most even average post 2000 stuff.
Make it look pretty and ride it .... past a mirror!
-
;D ;D
Probably one of the worst paint jobs Ive ever seen ;D
Takes alsorts dunnit!
-
The metalicish black is pants - I like the frame colour against the the rims but not the alloys.