Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Laverdaroo on October 29, 2022, 01:01:01 PM
-
After what I took on with my 550, this wouldnt phase me but you'd have to be brave. Come on, who's bidding on this then, own up!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354352428681
-
One for the brave only with an extra large money pit in the bank vaults.
-
Seen worse and it's mainly all there. Shame it's a K version though.
-
My point exactly although I'd have the tank as it's better than mine!
Well it is now, I've had something detatch itself from a shelf and land on it whilst Ive been away and left a nice little dent in the top! I now have a hole and a dent to sort now befor it goes to the paint shop. :-\
-
Are you sure its a K? Says super sport under the tank badge
-
Says it's a K and it has the removable blocks on the swinging arm for the 4-4 exhausts
-
You can see it is a K3 frame as, it doesn't have the footpeg mount on the frame ;)
-
£275, so maybe not bad as it says it has V5.
-
Theres probably that in the frame on its own if its not knackered from sitting in the bushes.