Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Buffo the Magnificent on November 12, 2005, 01:58:59 AM

Title: greetings from the U.S. of A-holes
Post by: Buffo the Magnificent on November 12, 2005, 01:58:59 AM
nice site you limey's have here! :)

I belong to the SOHC4 site in the us...

I joined here too...I have a 1978 CB750K8

I will post a pic ...

[size=18]Buffo The Magnificent[/size][/b]
Title: Re:greetings from the U.S. of A-holes
Post by: JonnyB on November 12, 2005, 07:58:27 AM
Thanks Buffalo, Nice to see you
Title: Re:greetings from the U.S. of A-holes
Post by: jimshea on November 12, 2005, 09:11:18 AM
Buffo,
Good to see you on the UK site, I often see your posts on the US site which I am on as well.
You can never be on too many forums!
;)

Jim.

Post edited by: jimshea, at: 2005/11/12 09:12
Title: Re:greetings from the U.S. of A-holes
Post by: CARPY on May 07, 2006, 06:45:32 PM
Hello mate
I too now live in the USA, I miss the UK but love the weather and the roads here.
Did ya see my Cafe in the latest CYCLE WORLD? June edition.
I was stoked.
carpy
Title: Re:greetings from the U.S. of A-holes
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on May 10, 2006, 10:24:14 PM
Carpy - how could we miss it!!!

I see links to this everywhere I go!

I bet you've even posted on the VFR site...

Seriously; good to hear from you again. Cool bike.