Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: TOMMO.W on November 05, 2022, 04:24:36 PM

Title: Selling my 400-4
Post by: TOMMO.W on November 05, 2022, 04:24:36 PM
Due to old age I have decided to sell my 400-4. It is in Very Good Condition as the last owner did a excellant total nuts and bolts rebuild.
I am asking 4,500 pounds and viewers are welcome.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Bryanj on November 05, 2022, 04:46:41 PM
Not a nice thing to descibe you bike as being old age
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Davelu88 on November 05, 2022, 09:37:15 PM
Please do not let it be parakeet yellow , i want one badly 😫
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: TOMMO.W on November 06, 2022, 09:54:09 AM
The 400-4 is red and in South Oxfordshire.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Sesman on November 06, 2022, 10:19:15 AM
Any piccies?
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: TOMMO.W on November 06, 2022, 03:04:49 PM
Hi I have tried to include pics in my advert but it says I am using too much memory.
If you want to tell me how to do this or give me your email address and I will send you some.
Cheers Tom
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Laverdaroo on November 06, 2022, 03:18:53 PM
Do it on tapatalk from your phone, thats the same ssue I have on the PC the files are always HUGE and wont send.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on November 06, 2022, 03:26:55 PM
Or use Flickr and just paste the BBcode.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: rbt1548 on November 06, 2022, 04:12:45 PM
Hi Tommo, I contacted you by pm and on your thread the last time you advertised the 400, July this year, but for some reason or other I  didn't get a reply from you.
Managed to get a nice yellow one instead.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Sesman on November 06, 2022, 04:16:02 PM
When you select the photo, tap on ‘actual size’ and rescale to 1mb or less.
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: TOMMO.W on November 09, 2022, 03:14:58 PM
It is regret that I have to report that I have sold my 400-4 so I would like to say thankyou for all the advice and help that you have given me. I am now looking for a Yamaha Virago which I understand has a lower saddle that I might be able to get my leg over. Safe Riding Tom.   
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Sesman on November 09, 2022, 04:04:45 PM
Well done. Good luck with your ‘viagra’ search.🫣
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Laverdaroo on November 09, 2022, 04:14:09 PM
Get an 1110 as the 535's are absolute pants and dissolve before your eyes......even when its not raining!!!
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Johnny4428 on November 09, 2022, 10:08:51 PM
Well done. Good luck with your ‘viagra’ search.🫣
😂😂 I had to read that a couple of times just to make sure 😳 Tommo speaking of leg over and then the mention of Viagra!🤣
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Sesman on November 09, 2022, 10:13:53 PM
Indeed…..it will never last..snigger
Title: Re: Selling my 400-4
Post by: Johnny4428 on November 10, 2022, 10:03:37 AM
Indeed…..it will never last..snigger



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk